Thursday, March 31, 2011

Badd Dayss

So my fellow bloggers, I thought I would share a little bit of how my day went today, since I feel like the only blogger who doesn't talk about just their own life. Well today I went to school, and lets just say that it could have gone a lot better. First of all, I feel like it is important to go to college and get an education, but it also feels like we waste almost half of our lives learning about things we might never need. Then we end up sending the rest of our lives paying off our loans only to realize that we cant have a job because the economy is so bad. Okay, it may not be that bad, but when your having a bad day like I am, everything seems worse then it really is. So bad to how my day went. I went to school only to find out that I did a bad job in math, which is my worse subject. Then I got home to my dad giving me a hard time about buying a new ceiling fan cause the one I have now is a Casablanca and its just great! Even though its broken haha
mannn oh mannn parents always think that just cause something was so great in their generation, that its still great today. WRONG! I hate my fan. it only has two speeds, super slow, and really fast. So then when all this was over, I went to my boyfriends work, so I could get a sweater that I wanted, but of course, it was sold out :(    OK I may seem like a big drama queen, but ohh my holy guacamole, I was mad about everything today! Not to mention the 100 degree weather.

Anyways, enough with venting. I don't want anyone to think I'm crazy, because I know a lot of other people have it a lot harder then I do. And if anyone reading this has a rough life, or had a bad day recently, then feel free to tell me about it :) As you can see, I like to talk about things like this. So go ahead and vent to me :) Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment