Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello!

Hello!! my name is Alyse :) I wanted to start this blog so that I can share a little bit about myself, and give girls advice about things I have experienced. I know exactly how it feels when your going through rough times, and have no one to talk to that understands you. Well, now I am here for you. :) So to start things off, I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I live in Southern California with my parents, which whom I love, and care about deeply. I have a great boyfriend of almost 2 and a half years (which is probably were I get most of my experience from). I am currently a freshman in college and love it :) I was a cheerleader for my whole high school life. I love hanging out with friends, going to blockbuster and renting movies, and eating great mexican food! :) Most of all, I love to give people advice about problems in there life, relationships, or personal questions. Basically, I sound like your fun average teenage girl, but in reality, I feel the stress of everyday things, just like many other women. I have trouble balancing my weight, along with being a controlling and jealous girlfriend.  The good thing is I know many other women are the same way :) and thats exactly why I want to help :) so if you have anything going on in your life and need help, comment on any one my posts, and I promise I will revolve my next post around that :) Thanks girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment