Friday, April 1, 2011

Money Honey

Since no one has asked for any advice, I figure I'll just post blogs about topics that may provide someone with some help :)

To start things off, in many relationships I noticed that there are normally those few central problems. One being financial issues. Just recently I told my boyfriend that sometimes it feels as if I pay for almost everything. Of course he pays for things too, but it just feels like I pay for a lot more. So I brought it up to him and he told me that he would start paying for more things. Which of course I loved :) I just hope that it happens, and looking at how my parents work their financial issues out, I really really hope it happens, cause I don't want to deal with what my parents deal with. Soooo if anyone is having problems regarding financial issues, I would suggest that you CALMLY bring up the conversation and state what YOU feel would make things better. I also want to mention that no one wants to feel like there being put of the spot or blamed for anything, so instead of saying YOU, try using the word US more and I :) I personally think it works like a charm :) 

anyways, if there is anyone actually reading these posts, feel free to tell me what you think :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment