Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm back! :)

WOW!! I would have never guessed that I would have two followers! I feel like I let you down since I haven't made any posts for a couple months now. I am truly sorry. Butttttttt now I have a lot to talk to talk about :) hehe

Sooo... now that we are well into the hot sticky summer months of Southern California, life has been pretty damn great. I decided to take summer off from school and just relax. Although I am still working : (  None the less, everything has been going really good. Besides the 6 pounds I lost 2 months ago and now gained them all back (summer has a way of doing that to me) I feel like I am in a good place. In a couple of days Im leaving on a vacation trip up to Mammoth CA with my parents, aunt and uncle, and boyfriend. Im so excited!! :) and me and my boyfriend get to sleep in a tent together :) I'm pretty sure its gonna be a fun vacation! ;) I'll have to share all the info when I get back :) I hope everyone else is having a fun summer! :) after all we all need a little time to chillax and have fun! If that doesn't seem to be how your summer is going then feel free talk to me about it :) I'm an open book! After all, thats the reason why I made this blog :) I would love to hear from my followers! Im so excited you decided to follow me! I  feel so motivated now! haha

For everyone else out there, I am here for you!! :)
Ask away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment