Saturday, August 20, 2011

20 questions...and my silly answers

1. How often do you go over the speed limit? every time i get it my car

2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? prsh, i do that when people are looking

3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island, which book, which movie, and which CD would you take with you? I would take a survival book, I would take the movie 50 first dates, and i would bring any cd by enya (it would fit the vibe)

4. What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid? laughing to much in church

5. What really gives you the creeps? sharks!  but im so interested in them

6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? It was called a lullaby lamb. I carried it around every were!

7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where are you? westfield shopping center :)

8. When you fall asleep, are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back? Side

9. If fat or calorie intake wasn't an issue, what one food would you eat the most? anything fried

10. If you could hire one of the following, which one would it be? Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? Chef fo sho!

11. What movie have you watched the most? Little black book (R.I.P Brittany Murphy)

12. What kind of perfume do you wear? Stoked by Bethany Hamilton

13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls

14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? 20 minutes ago when my boyfriend was tickling me

15. What was the very first concert you ever attended?  I've never been to a concert :(

16. Who is the fourth person on your missed call list? My dad< but i called him back :)

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? 20 minutes

18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? two days agao and i got jeans :)

19. Ever go to camp? No :( sadly 

20. Do you collect anything? yup! the little victoria's secret doggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment