Saturday, August 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well I have been back for about a week now. My vacation was pretty adventurous. Besides getting a speeding ticket, calling the paramedics for my boyfriend, and having to get a new car battery...it was an awesome trip :)  We went kayaking, horseback riding, fishing and we went to the top of Mammoth Mountain! (just so you all know, my boyfriend is just fine). Although we were really sad to leave, it feels pretty good to be home. I only have a couple weeks left of summer and I'm going to live them up as best as I can :) My parents are leaving soon for a week, so that means I get the house to myself, and so does my boyfriend. haha since he basically lives here too. When they come back then I start up school again and believe it or not, I am actually pretty excited for get back. I will have a pretty big load to deal with this semester, but I know I can do it! :) So overall, its been a great summer vacation!

Now I feel obligated to talk about my love life since my boyfriend is sitting across from me working on his tax class homework and acting like a total weirdo. haha but he's soo cutee! lol I guess thats the plus side to diabetes; it makes him a little loopy and he gets so funny.  I love that he makes me laugh :) I think that humor is the best part to any relationship.  Whether it's laughing with your family, your children, your friends, or your boyfriend, humor will always be there to bring people together :) If you agree, then high-five!!! :) weeeelll I still want to hear what you followers have to say :) So please let me know whats going on, and I will get back to you right away :) Peace Out Girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment